Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A flurry of new 3D Printing titles on Amazon
(02-24-2013, 05:26 AM)chrisww Wrote: Once I have recouped some of my own expenses, I would like to read the other new releases, but most of them are quite a bit more expensive than my own, so I would like to get some other members opinions on which ones are worth buying first.
Definitely NOT this one: http://www.amazon.com/Additive-Manufactu...m_kstore_2 (comes up as an Amazon suggestion under your book) which is twice the cost and pretty much only contains links to Web sites (a whopping 68 pages of them). I would say this is typical of Amazon's ebooks lately. There are authors selling ebooks there that have managed to publish 10,000+ titles they've supposedly written. Eat that, J.K. Rowling!

Anyway, we need to be extra super very careful with ordering any electronic book on a hot recent (I mean, recent general media coverage after Mr. President mentioned it in the SoTU Address this year) topic such as 3D printing from Amazon!

Cheers!
Polytech
Idea Disseminating Engineering Knowledge - do it today!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A flurry of new 3D Printing titles on Amazon - by Polytech - 04-24-2013, 08:13 PM