Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 China International Rapid Prototyping & 3D Printing Technology Exhibition
2013 China International Rapid Prototyping & 3D Printing Technology Exhibition will be held on May 9~11, 2013 in Beijing.

Organizers: China Electronic Chamber of Commerce (CECC), Beijing Economic and Information Technology Committee

Supporters: Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association (JEITA), Korea Electronics Association (KEA), Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association

Exhibition scope:

3D design system, motion capture system, 3D photogrammetry systems, testing and reverse engineering software, three-dimensional detection software, universal application of 3D design software, printing software;

resin, plastic powder material (nylon, nylon glass solder, nylon carbon fibers, nylon aluminum powder, Peek), etc., metal powder material (die steel, titanium, aluminum and CoCrMo alloys, iron-nickel alloy), etc;

other rapid prototyping, reverse engineering technology.
Thanks for the message. I will try to save money in order to attend this exhibition. I always wanted to see China and this is like shooting 2 birds with one stone. Anybody else who will be going there?
Hello Anja,

I couldn't find any info related to "2013 China International Rapid Prototyping & 3D Printing Technology Exhibition". I would like to attend it especially that I will be already in China during this period but i need more details.

In addition, which exhibition is the best? which one do you recommend for a new comer? I am interested in the 3D printing field and would like to know more about it through exhibitions. Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
Alissar
Technology is advancing so fast, that when one sees something like this, it feels like living in an episode of star track, the next generation.