Welcome to the 3ders.org forums. These forums are for the discussion of 3D printers, 3D software, 3D printing in general. We ask you to "treat others as you would wish to be treated" and keep all posts constructive and respectful.
3ders.org forums Rules and Guidelines
- stay on topic
- search the forums before you ask questions. Your topic might be already discussed in the forums.
- report posts that violate the rules to Admin by clicking "Report" at the bottom right corner of the post.
- keep posts family friendly and keep criticism constructive. Attack the idea, not the person.
- share personal information such as your email and home address.
- use inappropriate words containing profanity, obscenity, insults, personal attacks, accusations or abusive language
- make posts to advertise or promote
- turn disagreements into heated arguments
- repeatedly posting the same post or topic in multiple forums
- spamming, flooding, hacking, cracking, scamming
- post copyrighted material
- post images, videos, or links containing pornographic or nude pics ("child porn")
Administrator and moderators have the right to edit or delete posts without prior notice that violate of the rules above. And in severe or persistent cases you will be banned from the forum.
Rules and guidelines may change at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation and support, enjoy your stay on 3ders.org's community.