Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Eatable ink" - meeting with a manufacturer
WorldTraveler Offline
Informant

"Eatable ink" - meeting with a manufacturer
I am meeting with a company in two days to talk about a 3D pen that writes using eatable ink. The device works much the same way that any 3D pens *except this one is child safe*. I would like them to manufacture the device and the ink, and I would receive a royalty.

The Pen design isn't patent-able, and the ink's formula isn't all that difficult to come up with, I am not sure it would be patent-able either.

So I will meet the company, I already have a Non-disclosure agreement, but what stops them from stealing my idea? My plan was to present them with everything, from ideas, 2d and 3d artwork, photos videos, and formulas.

Should I not give them my formulas? Should I mention NOTHING about how I came up with the formulas? Anything else I should add. Should I record our meeting secretly?

Thanks for any tips, I have no idea about this. Also I cannot discuss anything about my ink yet,

Attached are some 2d artwork

Attached File(s) Image(s)

World Traveler, Writer (www.yourworldyourhome.com), International Aid worker, and 3d printing enthusiast.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 07:01 AM by WorldTraveler.)
09-08-2013 08:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
safa100 Offline
Informant

RE: "Eatable ink" - meeting with a manufacturer
can anyone recommend a printer for cost usability and maintenance
02-14-2014 06:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply