Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3D Printing Companies in Seattle
Dylanm Offline
Informant

3D Printing Companies in Seattle
Hi everyone,

I am new member to these forums and a recent graduate in manufacturing engineering. I love 3D printing and am actively searching for a career in it. However am having trouble finding 3D printing companies in my home town of Seattle, WA. The only company that i have found is Panda Robotics and they seem to be mainly based out of Toronto. I was wondering if anyone here had some bright ideas for where to look or know of a few companies in my area. Also any advice for a recent graduate going into this field would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help,
Dylan
04-26-2013 12:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjwilt Offline
Informant

RE: 3D Printing Companies in Seattle
Hello Dylan,

I'm not sure if you found anything yet but I would be interested to know either way.

I was able to find resellers of the stratasys machines by going to

http://www.stratasys.com/contact-us/find-a-reseller

When you enter an address they will provide the closest reseller. You could also go to stratasys's webpage, as they have a career section.

Best of Luck,

Corey

(04-26-2013 12:48 AM)Dylanm Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I am new member to these forums and a recent graduate in manufacturing engineering. I love 3D printing and am actively searching for a career in it. However am having trouble finding 3D printing companies in my home town of Seattle, WA. The only company that i have found is Panda Robotics and they seem to be mainly based out of Toronto. I was wondering if anyone here had some bright ideas for where to look or know of a few companies in my area. Also any advice for a recent graduate going into this field would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help,
Dylan
07-10-2013 01:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply