Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distributors of Special 3D Printing Filaments
This chart compares the price of Taulman 618 nylon and laywoo D3 filaments rolls as well as taxes and shipping fees for 17 stores over the world.
I’m not doing it for ABS or PLA because there are too many resellers.

[Image: spe3dprintingfilament.png]
Don't know which printer to choose ? "Comparison Chart of Affordable Desktop 3D Printers" at http://goo.gl/O6IU8
I was looking for filament and found ABS filament for only €27,95 (1300 g) with economy shipping from 3D2print. It really works well in my printer. I suggest you visit their ABS webshop.
Just wondering why JustFilaments wasn't mentioned, they have a new line of wood filaments that are significantly cheaper than Laywood and work just as well.
Hello, Guys, We're filament manufacturer from China. Now we can provide ABS and PLA filament with high quality and good price, as we're looking for reseller so any one interest please contact me, thanks!
(03-10-2014, 11:12 AM)clizeroy Wrote: Hello, Guys, We're filament manufacturer from China. Now we can provide ABS and PLA filament with high quality and good price, as we're looking for reseller so any one interest please contact me, thanks!
Send me more info please. Smile